The podcasts available from OpenSpires under Creative Commons licences can be found at http://podcasts.ox.ac.uk/openspires.html.
The OpenSpires Final Report was submitted on April 26, 2010. It contains a description of the project (aims, outcomes, recommendations etc) and a number of related documents. All are available from the Final Report page.
- OpenSpires General Presentation (Powerpoint link)
- Copyright at Oxford (Powerpoint link)
- OpenSpires Creative Commons Introduction (Powerpoint link)
- Copyright in Online Resources: Content Authors (Powerpoint link)
- Copyright in Online Resources: Content Users (Powerpoint link)
- Presentation to OER10 - "OSS Watch and OpenSpires" (Powerpoint link)
- Internal presentation on OpenSpires to OUCS (Powerpoint link)
- Teaching presentation 1 - OpenSpires Project (Powerpoint link)
- Teaching presentation 2 - Copyright Introduction (Powerpoint link)
- Teaching presentation 3 - Creative Commons Introduction (1/2) (Powerpoint link)
- Teaching presentation 4 - Finding OER (Powerpoint link)
A selection of short presentations about podcastingis available on the Steeple website.
For example: Dr Stuart Lee talks about his experiences as an academic producing podcasts at http://steeple.oucs.ox.ac.uk/resources/media/january_videos.html#casestudy(to see the OpenSpires podcasts, go to http://podcasts.ox.ac.uk/openspires.html).